« A Styling Jew On ChristmasGhostbusters: The Ultimate Visual History Book Review »

Rest In Peace, My Mother - Linda Rudoff

By Paul Rudoff on Nov. 30, 2015 at 10:00 PM , Categories: Personal, Tributes
In Loving Memory of
Linda Joyce Rudoff
July 12, 1948 - November 29, 2015

* Page 1 - Introduction
* Page 2 - The Funeral
* Page 3 - A Life In Pictures

This is a gallery of some digital photos I have of my mother and our family, which are being displayed chronologically. A few more can be found on my father's blog post.

December 28, 1975 - Joel & Linda's Wedding

1983 - The Rudoffs (Paul 5 years, Michelle 1 year)

December 10, 2012 - Mom and Mickey Mouse stuffed toy at the Red Cross Shelter on the day we left for our new home.

December 28, 2013 - Linda and Michelle with Bugs Bunny outside Hard Rock Cafe in Times Square.

June 15, 2014 - The three of us visiting Dad's gravesite.

November 11, 2014 - Mom and I visiting Dad's gravesite.

February 11 or 13, 2015 - Mom and the other ladies, with Valley Stream Mayor Ed Fare, at the Silver Threads senior club's Valentine's Day party. This photo was printed in the village newsletter, Spring 2015 issue, a month later. Mayor Fare sent me a nice hand-signed letter expressing his condolences on my mother's passing. (Click the image for the full-size original that I obtained from the mayor's secretary.)

June 23, 2015 - Mom visiting the graves of her father and brother.
This would be the last two photos taken of her.

June 23, 2015 - Mom visiting the graves of her father and brother.
This would be the last two photos taken of her.

In Loving Memory of
Linda Joyce Rudoff
July 12, 1948 - November 29, 2015

Pages: 1· · 3

Comment from: Mrmichaelt [Visitor]
My condolences, Paul. I'm sorry to hear you lost both parents in such a short span of time.
Dec. 1, 2015 @ 03:32
Comment from: Ghostbuster-Adem84 [Visitor]
I'm very sorry my friend, i've been following you for some time on this site and losing loved ones can harsh. I know I lost a few in my time. Love you all.
Dec. 1, 2015 @ 06:25
Comment from: Bob [Visitor]
Very sorry to hear about your loss Paul. My family and I send our deepest condolences. Hopefully she isn't in any pain anymore and is with your dad. I'm glad I was able to meet them, although for a short time. I will try my very best to make it to the funeral.
Dec. 1, 2015 @ 09:54
Comment from: Rolo (Ghostbusters México) [Visitor]
I´m sorry for your loss my friend, my prayers are with yours.
Dec. 1, 2015 @ 10:59
Comment from: Phil [Visitor]
I'm sorry for your loss Paul. I know it's been a very rough 2014 and 2015 for you and your family.
Dec. 1, 2015 @ 11:52
Comment from: Stacey maretich [Visitor]
I am so sorry for your loss. I went to school with Victoria and I knew most of the family. I knew your mom Linda as well. She was a wonderful woman , both of your parents were wonderful I remember your fathers sense of humor and I remember how much your mom cared about you kids. The picture you have from 1983 is the way that I remember your mom the most. I vividly remember the dress that your sister is wearing in that picture she loved it so much. Your mom will be missed by everyone .
Dec. 1, 2015 @ 15:37
Comment from: . [Visitor]
I am sorry for you loss, i know your mom a long time from the pool.
Dec. 1, 2015 @ 16:50
Comment from: [Member]
Thank you, everyone, for your kind words and warm thoughts. Michelle and I really appreciate it.
Dec. 1, 2015 @ 23:45
Comment from: Egon Melnitz [Visitor]
I'm sorry Paul, best wishes for you and your sister.
Dec. 4, 2015 @ 16:11
Comment from: Michelle Rudoff [Visitor]
Thanks everyone for your love and support. It means a lot to my brother and I.
Dec. 4, 2015 @ 23:50