|"X-mas Marks The Spot"
Season 1-Network, Episode 13
Aired: Saturday December 13, 1986
Writer: J. Michael Straczynski
Synopsis: A time warp on Christmas Eve takes the Ghostbusters back to Victorian England where they trap the three Ghosts of Christmas, thus putting an end to Christmas. In order to restore it, they must pose as the three ghosts while Egon enters the containment unit to rescue them.
- Marilyn Lightstone [Bag Lady]
- Mona Marshall [Tiny Tim, Ghost of Christmas Past]
- Peter Renaday [Ebenezer Scrooge, Poulterer]
Regular Cast Incidentals
- Arsenio Hall [Pedestrian, 1st Man]
- Maurice LaMarche [Bob, Jacob Marley, Ghost of Christmas Present, 2nd Man]
- Frank Welker [Santa Claus]
- The storyboards for this episode can be found on The Real Ghostbusters Storyboards page.
- Title Reference: The phrase "X marks the spot" is said upon finding your target has been marked out. It is derived from an "X" on pirate treasure maps. X-Mas is another name for Christmas.
- The voice actors were recorded on July 25, 1986 and December 8, 1986.
- This episode is based on the novel "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens.
- Several ghosts from previous episodes appear in the Containment Unit. Some of these ghosts include: the Sandman, Samhain, the "Ghosts R Us" ghosts, and the evil ghost-eater from "Slimer, Come Home."