Season 2, Episode 6
Aired: Saturday October 24, 1987
Writer: Richard Mueller
Synopsis: To help the Children's Hospital ward, the Ghostbusters agree to let Stay-Puft out of the containment for a commercial.
- Douglas Johnson [Marty Tillis]
- Janet May [Jill, Dr. Perkins]
Regular Cast Incidentals
- Arsenio Hall [Phantom]
- Maurice LaMarche [Stay Puft Marshmallow Man]
- Title Reference: I can only surmise that "sticky business" refers to a tough situation to get out of, or a sensitive situation, similar to the phrase "a sticky situation".
- The voice actors were recorded on May 27, 1987.
- When Slimer is in the Containment Unit, we see the evil ghost-eater from "Slimer, Come Home".
- Marty Tillis is the President of the Stay Puft Marshmallow Company.