Season 4, Episode 20
Aired: Saturday December 23, 1989
Writer: Pamela Hickey, Dennys McCoy
Synopsis: The guys find themselves prisoners on a train where they must move ahead, car by car, to stop the train by winning at different games.
Regular Cast Incidentals
- Dave Coulier [Conductor]
- Buster Jones [Monster, Crowd]
- Maurice LaMarche [The Player, Crowd]
- Frank Welker [Frog, Chubby Gargoyle, Crowd]
- The script for this episode can be found on The Real Ghostbusters Scripts page.
- Title Reference: "Silver Streak" is a 1976 film about a murder on a Los Angeles-to-Chicago train journey. It was directed by Arthur Hiller and stars Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor, in their first of four film pairings.
- The voice actors were recorded on July 26 and 31, 1989. Dave Coulier recorded alone on July 31, 1989.
- This is a 15 minute episode.
- The original Pennsylvania Station — prior to its untimely demolition in 1963 — appears in this episode.