|"Mean Green Teen Machine"
Season 5, Episode 5
Aired: Saturday October 6, 1990
Writer: Jules Dennis
Synopsis: Three teenage, pizza-loving spirits come to party in New York and end up in the Ghostbusters' dreams.
- Cam Clarke [Guggenheim, Axel, Ape, Crowd]
- Anderson Wong [Chicolini, Driver #2, Nanny, Crowd]
- Dave Coulier [Baravelli, First Ape, Crowd]
- Buster Jones [Announcer, Ape, Crowd]
- Maurice LaMarche [Nanny, Mr. Doodad, Crowd]
- Frank Welker [Captain, Woman, Driver #1, Crowd]
Regular Cast Incidentals
- Title Reference: In the Season five premiere of The Dukes of Hazzard television series, entitled "The New Dukes" and airing on CBS on September 24 1982, bad guy Boss Hogg plans to crash a large tank named the Mean Green Machine into banks to set up armed robberies. This is the episode that introduces cousins Coy and Vance Duke, taking the place of regulars Bo and Luke Duke. The Mean Green Machine would return 13 episodes later in "The Return of the Mean Green Machine", which aired on CBS on January 7, 1983.
- The voice actors were recorded on April 25, 1990.
- The ghosts are a reference to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Cam Clarke, voice of Guggenheim, was the voices of Leonardo and Rocksteady on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Don Corleone Pizza is a reference to the movie "The Godfather."
- Winston says, "remember what happened the last time we dug up the street." This is a reference to Ghostbusters II (though Winston wasn't involved in that incident).