|"The Joke's On Ray"
Season 3, Episode 3
Aired: Saturday September 10, 1988
Writer: Len Janson, Chuck Menville
Synopsis: Ray's Uncle Gaylord wills him a joke shop in Queens but the trouble starts when Ray accidentally opens a sort of "Pandora's Box" and releases two imps.
Regular Cast Incidentals
- Dave Coulier [Jester, Deliveryman]
- Buster Jones [Foreman, 1st Imp]
- Maurice LaMarche [2nd Imp]
- Kath Soucie [Bakery Lady]
- Title Reference: The expression "the joke's on you", which is when someone thinks they pulled a prank on someone, but it turns out that they are the one who does not come out ahead -- the other person does.
- Starting with this episode, Buster Jones voices Winston.
- The voice actors were recorded on June 6, 1988.
- Starting with this episode and season, the series is retitled "Slimer! and the Real Ghostbusters" and has new opening credits.
- Ecto-3 makes its debut.