Season 4, Episode 7
Aired: Saturday October 21, 1989
Writer: Len Janson, Chuck Menville
Synopsis: The guys are trapped by ghosts, taken to the spirit world and put on trial. Can Janine and Louis save them before the death penalty is carried out?
- James Avery [Judge, Booming Voice, Jurors]
- Rodger Bumpass [Louis Tully, Prosecutor, Ghost Governor]
- Stanley Wojno Jr. [Doorman, First Guard, Skeleton]
Regular Cast Incidentals
- Dave Coulier [Driver, Ghost Crowd, Ghost Prisoners, Ghost Hounds]
- Buster Jones [Ghost Crowd, Ghost Prisoner #1, Ghost Prisoners, Ghost]
- Maurice LaMarche [Ghost Crowd, Juror, Ghost Prisoner #2, Eerie Ghost]
- Kath Soucie [Juror, Operator]
- Frank Welker [Cook, Messenger, Ghost Hounds]
- Title Reference: A spin on "Ghostbusters", of course.
- The voice actors were recorded on July 5 and 6, 1989. Frank Welker recorded alone on July 6, 1989.
- Samhain, the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man, the ghost doctor from "Something's Going Around", the Ghostmaster, and the Boogieman appear on the cards that are being shown in the courtroom.
- The entrance to Ghostworld opens at midnight in an old abandoned train tunnel.