|"The Bogeyman Is Back"
Season 2, Episode 7
Aired: Saturday October 3, 1987
Writer: Michael Reaves
When Egon takes a fall and has a bad scare, the Bogeyman uses his fear to make a reappearance into the world.
April Hong [Catherine, Junior Ghostbuster], Katie Leigh [Jason, Junior Ghostbuster], Danny McMurphy [Donald, Junior Ghostbuster]
- Title Reference: Simply referring to the return of the Boogieman (spelled as "Bogeyman" here).
- Series regular Frank Welker is the voice of the Boogieman.
- This episode marks the first appearance of the Junior Ghostbusters: Catherine, Jason, and Donald.
- During an interview, former story editor J. Michael Straczynski said that he would rather kill himself than use the Junior Ghostbusters in an episode of the series. Straczynski also mentioned that he would only use the Junior Ghostbusters in a script if he got to run them over with a truck.
- Watt, the ghost from "Mrs. Roger's Neighborhood", makes a cameo appearance in this episode towards the end.