Everything Else > Miscellaneous > Props
Designed to allow the wearer to see invisible ghosts and visually track PKE valences.
This prop was used in
• Ghostbusters II
- The Ecto-Goggles are made from modified AN/PVS-5a Night Vision Goggles. (source: GB Fans)
- Primarily worn by Ray in both films, Egon and Peter wore them them briefly in the montage in the first film. Winston is the only Ghostbuster not to wear the Ecto-Goggles in either movie. (source: GB Fans)
- In Ghostbusters II the goggles had slightly different details including different lenses and the coloring to it was dull. (source: GB Fans)
- In The Real Ghostbusters the goggles are officially called "Spectro-Visors", while in Ghostbusters: The Video Game they are officially known as "Paragoggles".
- In the 1980s, Kenner made a pair of kid-sized Ecto-Goggles in The Real Ghostbusters toyline that came with the Ecto-Popper, a small squeezable gun that popped out foam shots.
Beethoven's 3rd (2000)
The two bad guys wear night vision goggles that look like Ecto-Goggles.