Every episode of Extreme Ghostbusters starts out as a script written by a writer. Some of these scripts have been made available to the public. Below are all the scripts I know of that are available for your reading pleasure. Clicking on an episode title will being you to the episode guide. All of the scripts that are noted as being from my (Paul Rudoff) personal collection are ones that I actually own copies of. Some of these scans have been cleaned by Matthew Jordan.
I have digitalized (scanned in) all of the scripts presented on this page, except where otherwise noted. These scripts have been compiled into PDF files suitable for printing. In order to view and print these scripts, you will need a PDF viewer.
In some cases, a script may be available in formats other than, or in addition to, PDF. For example, I may have transcribed a script into plain text/html format. In these cases, I have left all spelling, grammatical, and typographical errors that were present in the original script, in tact in these transcriptions. This was done so that what you read is very close to the actual thing.
These scripts have been specially formatted for the printed page. I encourage you to print them out, punch holes in the printed pages and place them into a 3-ring binder. Now you'll have your own neatly-printed script, perfect for any library.
Remember: These are the scripts as originally written by the writers. They most likely are not 100% the same as what appears in the finished filmed product.
If you have any scripts not already provided here, and can scan then in, please e-mail me. I'd like to provide the most complete collection of scripts available.
Be Careful What You Wish For -- by Lara Runnels and Patti Carr
• February 19, 1997 (final draft) (from Paul Rudoff's personal collection via Lara Runnels and Patti Carr)
In Your Dreams -- by Steven Melching
• March 24, 1997 (first draft) (from Paul Rudoff's personal collection via Steven Melching)
• April 5, 1997 (final draft) (from Paul Rudoff's personal collection via Steven Melching)
Luck Of The Irish -- by Brooks Watchel
• Outline (no date given) (from Paul Rudoff's personal collection via Brooks Watchel)
• First Draft (no date given) (from Paul Rudoff's personal collection via Brooks Watchel)
The Eyes Of A Dragon -- by Joseph Kuhr
• April 17, 1997 (first draft) (from Paul Rudoff's personal collection via Joseph Kuhr)
The scans I did were converted from black-on-red to black-on-white by Matthew Jordan. For a before-and-after comparison, see this Spook Central blog post.
The Jersey Devil Made Me Do It -- by Jim Krieg & Ernie Altbacker
• Original Pitch (no date given) (from Paul Rudoff's personal collection via Jim Krieg)
• April 14, 1997 (first draft) (from Paul Rudoff's personal collection via Jim Krieg)