|"Back In The Saddle" (Part 2)
Aired: Thursday December 4, 1997
Writer: Brooks Wachtel
Director: Chris Berkeley
Synopsis: The old team sticks around to help battle the largest threat the Ghostbusters have ever faced: a huge, foglike, growing, amorphous mass of ectoplasm, which contains the ecto center of the Bermuda Triangle, heading toward New York and devouring everything in its path.
- Dave Coulier [Peter Venkman]
- Buster Jones [Winston Zeddemore]
- Frank Welker [Ray Stantz ?]
- Cheri Caffaro [?]
- Pat Fraley [Ray Stantz]
- Title Reference: The phrase "back in the saddle" means to do something that you stopped doing for a period of time. "Back in the Saddle Again" was the signature song of American cowboy entertainer Gene Autry. The 1939 song was associated with Autry throughout his career and was used both as the name of his 1941 film and as the name of his 1976 autobiography.
- When asked what character he provided the voice for, Pat Fraley said, "I was covering 'Ray,' usually done by Frank Welker, who was unavailable for the two sessions." (source: hand-written note from Pat Fraley to Paul Rudoff)