|"The Jersey Devil"
Aired: Friday September 26, 1997
Writer: Ernie Altbacker, James Krieg
Director: Tim Eldred
En route to a convention in Atlantic City, the Extreme Ghostbusters are attacked by the legendary Jersey Devil, and are forced to defend a small town without any of their ghostbusting equipment.
- Eddie Albert [Ben, the museum curator]
- Edward Albert [the sheriff]
- April Winchell [the waitress]
- The script for this episode can be found on the Extreme Ghostbusters Scripts page.
- Title Reference: The Jersey Devil is a legendary creature said to inhabit the Pine Barrens of Southern New Jersey. The creature is often described as a flying biped with hooves, but there are many different variations. The common description is that of a kangaroo-like creature with the head of a goat, leathery bat-like wings, horns, small arms with clawed hands, cloven hooves and a forked tail. It has been reported to move quickly and often is described as emitting a "blood-curdling scream".
- The original (or full length) title is "The Jersey Devil Made Me Do It"
- Eddie Albert and Edward Albert are father and son.