|"The Revenge Of Murray The Mantis"
Season 1-Syndicated, Episode 52
Aired: Monday November 2, 1987
Writer: Richard Mueller
Synopsis: The Thanksgiving Day parade is interrupted when spirits from an old morgue take over a balloon of a praying mantis and the Ghostbusters must release Stay-Puft to battle the bug.
- Arthur Burghardt [Cop A, Murray The Mantis]
- Amy Hill [Anne Lawson, Woman]
Regular Cast Incidentals
- Maurice LaMarche [Lieutenant Frump, Harlan]
- Lorenzo Music [Man]
- Frank Welker [Stay Puft Marshmallow Man]
- Title Reference: While I can't say for sure that the title is in reference to anything other than the title entity taking revenge against the Ghostbusters, there was a 1958 movie titled "The Revenge of Frankenstein" that starred Peter Cushing, which could be referrenced.
- The voice actors were recorded on September 17, 1986.
- Murray The Mantis picks up a Volkswagon Beetle. The Beetle was also known as "The Bug."