eBay killed my business on September 28, 2021 - as detailed in this article on The Corner Penthouse - because I refused to join their mangled... excuse me, Managed Payments scheme. All of the items I have for sale are STILL AVAILABLE. You can find a photo gallery of them on Facebook. (The gallery doesn't include the DOZENS of Digital Copy Codes I have for sale.) If you see something that you want, E-MAIL ME and I'll try to work out a deal with you.
Due to financial problems, I'm forced to sell a lot of the items I've collected over my lifetime. This page will serve as the hub of the items I've put up for sale, as well as to present all of the terms & conditions of sale (scroll down, it's on the second half of this page), so buyers will know what I expect of them, and what they can expect from me. This will ensure that all sales go as smoothly as possible. I'm selling everything on an "as is, no refunds or exchanges" basis, as I would if I were having a yard sale.
I want to personally thank you in advance for making a purchase from me. I am barely making ends meet due to the pandemic of 2020, so every little purchase someone makes from me, even the lower cost items for which I usually only get $5 after fees are paid, helps me out a lot. I can not thank you enough and I hope you will be pleased with your purchase. If you've purchased from me before, thank you for your continued support.
MY TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
By purchasing an item from me, you hereby agree to the Terms and Conditions of Sale stated below. These have been written up based on my experience selling items online for nearly 20 years (way before I've been selling on eBay), and ensure that we have a positive transaction and know what is expected of each other beforehand.
That is all :-)
- My Feedback Ratings At Online Marketplaces: eBay.
- Contact Me: If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to e-mail me.
- Customer Requirements: You must be 18 years of age or older and currently residing in the United States in order to make a purchase from me.
- Item Environment: All items come from a smoke-free home.
- Payment Methods: I only accept payment via PayPal (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, eCheck, PayPal funds). I do NOT accept checks, but you can pay with your checking account through PayPal (that's what an eCheck is). If you don't have a PayPal account, you can still pay with a credit/debit card (one of the previous ones mentioned).
- Shipping Dates: I usually manually process orders and put together packages on Sunday and Wednesday evenings, and then ship out the packages on Monday and Thursday mornings.
- Prices: The prices are not negotiable. They are as low as I can afford for them to be since the price includes all processing costs. Please do not e-mail me asking if I will go down in price. Price listed has already been reduced, and is the lowest I'm willing to accept. If it's too high from you, feel free to buy the item from another seller. My prices have been reduced many times, and the price listed is what I'm currently accepting for the item.
- Shipping Price: The shipping price listed is for shipping & processing, and is based on item price, not weight or service. The shipping table is listed below (heavier items may have higher shipping prices).
- Combined Shipping: I don't provide combined shipping on eBay, though if you live in the U.S., and you tell me what items you want, I can put together a deal for you using a PayPal link. That's the only way I can get you a cheaper price at time of purchase. (If you live outside the U.S., then you'll have to go through eBay for their Global Shipping Program.)
- "Free" Shipping Info: A few words about items marked as "Free Shipping" - A non-refundable shipping and processing fee is included as part of the item price. This is usually about 20%, though the shipping table below kinda gives an indication of the fee is. This is because there really is no such thing as "free shipping" as long as the U.S. Postal Service charges for their shipping service. I took the separate shipping and processing fee and added it to the item price, so you'll know instantly what the total price will be. I just want to be clear about that.
- Lost Mail: Please check your mailing address before you give it to me (I will ship the package to the mailing address you have registered with PayPal). I'm not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. If your package is returned to me by the post office, I can reship it if you give me the correct mailing address and pay for the additional shipping charges. If your package is NOT returned to me, and you didn't pay for insurance, there's nothing I can do.
- Buyer Responsibility: All buyers are responsible for their own actions. Read the listing and ask questions *BEFORE* you bid/buy. Once you click Place Bid/Buy It Now, you're committed to the purchase, as per eBay policy, and I am not obligated to cancel it. eBay specifically states that "a bid or commitment to buy on eBay is considered a contract and you're obligated to purchase the item." I do not cancel orders unless there is a fault on my end, and I *definitely* do not cancel orders for buyer remorse or accidental purchase. You are responsible for your actions, not me.
- Return Policy: As with a yard sale, all sales are final, everything is sold AS IS (with no implied or expressed guarantees), and there are no returns, refunds, or exchanges.
- U.S. Shipping & Processing Rates (for listings with a separate "shipping" price):
(per item on eBay, per order on PayPal)
|| Shipping & Processing Fee
- International Shipping: All International Shipping is handled through eBay's Global Shipping Program. I ship the item to the shipping center in Kentucky, and they ship the package to the international buyer. EBAY SETS THE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FEES, and 100% of that money goes to eBay. I just get the item price PLUS my domestic shipping price MINUS 12.9% in eBay and PayPal fees.
- Feedback: Since it is not mandatory, I never leave feedback for buyers or sellers due to eBay banning me as retaliation because seller "us.go-fastrust" did not like the negative feedback I left exposing his dubious selling practices. When I see that feedback is used as yet another way for eBay to punish me, I stop leaving feedback. Plain and simple. If you don't like it, voice your displeasure to eBay and seller "us.go-fastrust". Besides, feedback from a seller to a buyer is pointless; not only because a seller can only leave positive feedback for a buyer, and some buyers do not deserve positive feedback, but also because a seller can't look up a buyer's feedback before that buyer has made a purchase from them. What's the point of buyer feedback when a seller can't use it to determine whether they want to accept an order from a buyer or not? The order's already been accepted as soon as the buyer initiates the purchase. Finally, when I was leaving feedback, I would never leave it for anyone that asked. That's an automatic way for someone to never receive feedback from me.
- Condition & Quality: Also, items listed as "Brand New" or "New" are still factory-sealed, items listed as "Like New" look like they just came out of the plastic wrap. Almost all of the DVDs I sell are Like New, and either never played or played just once. The condition of plastic cases for DVDs/CDs/Video Games varies - I generally don't consider the condition of easily-replaceable plastic cases when rating these items - but I'll try to make sure your item ships in a good case. If an item has a special case that I know is broken, which can't be easily replaced, I'll make note of it.