Get the MSX Ghostbusters game plus its emulator to run it on your computer and the ROMs to run the emulator.. Requires Win9x/NT
The game file itself (the .dsk file) is common to all the platforms
For other platform such (MacOS, Unix, DOS...) emulator check Zophar Domain
RuMSX 0.16 Windows9x / Windows NT
Pentium -100 / 16 MB Ram DirectX 3.0
Pentium 166+ / 16 MB RAM / Joypad-Joystick / DirectX compilant Video card and soundcard
- Unzip the Archive file contaning the Emulator in a new Directory.
- Unzip the msxroms.zip file in the /roms subdirectory of your emulator.
- Unzip the gb1msx.zip file in a directory.
- Lauch the emulator by clicking on the msx.exe icon If everythingb is ok a blue screen should apper with "MSX Basix V 1.0...".
- from the Emulation/Performance menu customize the emulator to your system. Tick the "Try to run at 100% speed" for better gameplay experiences. All others options are funcionakl to your computer. in the sound tab check "use psg" and Or check "Use MSX Muisc" for slower machines.
- Then chose "Emulation/ change media" menu and from "Drive A" tab check "disk image" and point ot the gb1msx.dsk file
- Now from the blue screen type <load "ghostbus.ldr"> ( with the " " but without the <>) and then <run>
the " key should be "shift+ ~" on an american keyboard
- Wait some sect for the game to load.Press F1 to start playing
Directional arrows : Directions
Space : Fire