APPLE II VERSION
Get the AppleII Ghostbusters game plus its emulator to run it on your computer. Win32 emulator. Requires Win9x/NT .
1.The game file itself (the .DSK file) is common to all the platforms.
2. Mac users should use emulators as well.
For other platform (MacOS, Unix, Dos...) emulator check Zophar Domain.
AppleWin 1.4 for Windows 3.x + Win32s 1.30 /Windows9x/ Windows NT
Pentium 100 / 16 MB Ram
Pentium 166+ / 16 MB RAM / Joypad-Joystick / FAST Video Card
- Unzip the Archive file contaning the Emulator in a new Directory.
- Unzip the applegb1.zip
- Lauch the emulator by clciking on the AppleWin icon.. The first-time-calibration process starts. It's some seconds long..
- By clicking on the last botton on the bottom-right you haveacces to the options. Set the Keybord (Centred) and the sound output to soundcard. Leave the computer emulated to whatever you have since the game runs in all the AppleII series. The speed control should be used to tweak..
- Press the third icon form the top A dialog apper , select the gb1apple.dsk file.
- Click on the Appleicon to start the game.
Keypad (8,2,4,6) : Directions
Alt : Fire
Keybord behave as an actual keyborad