Everything Else > Non Ghostbusters
THESE LINKS ARE FOR MY OWN PERSONAL USE. I DO NOT ACCEPT OR EXCHANGE LINKS.
GREETING CARDS (ONLINE, FREE)
HOME VIDEO & AUDIO (VHS/DVD/BLU-RAY/CD)
ONLINE TOOLS - MISCELLANEOUS
ONLINE TOOLS - FILE HOSTING
When using services like these, be sure to have an Ad Blocker installed in your browser, and always be aware of deceptive links to pay services. These sites like to hide the free ("slow") download links.
These links sometimes trigger the webhost's aggressive anti-virus software, even though the links are safe (with AdBlockers and some common sense installed). To prevent blockages to this page, urls are given instead of links (REMOVE THE SPACE BEFORE THE EXTENTION). You can verify the safety of these links at Norton Safe Web by Symantec.
- Openload .co (***VERY GOOD***)
- Go4Up .com - upload to up to 16 different hosts at a time (out of a selection of 45 hosts).
- FileDropper .com
- 1Fichier .com - no login needed, fast (500 KB/sec), files kept for 30 days after last time downloaded; UPLOADS: No upload progress bar.
- SendSpace .com
- DropBox .com (req. account) (2GB free) (recommended for permanent file hosting)
- MediaFire .com (req. account) (10GB free) (recommended for permanent file hosting)
ONLINE TOOLS - IMAGE HOSTING
ONLINE TOOLS - PUBLIC/DISPOSABLE E-MAIL ADDRESSES
Public one-way e-mail addresses for when a website or a person wants your e-mail address, but you don't want to get any messages from them in your real mailbox. All mail sent to this address can be read on the website by ANYONE (so don't use it for personal information) who either knows that name or decides to use that name for their own SPAM prevention. Accounts are created when mail arrives for them. No signup, no personal information, and when you're done - you can walk away. The messages are automatically deleted for you after a few hours.
ONLINE TOOLS - URL SHORTENERS
Take a long webpage address and instantly turn it into a tiny one, perfect for posting on message boards or in e-mails. Since you can't edit the tiny addresses you create, this isn't suggested to use as a permanent way for people to access your own website (if you move your site, your tiny address would be useless and you'd have to create a new one).
- Bit.ly (***VERY GOOD***)
- TinyURL (***VERY GOOD***) (good because you can choose text to use in place of the random code)
- SnipURL (good because you can choose text to use in place of the random code)
SHOPPING (ONLINE RETAILERS)
- Amazon.com - Books, CDs/Cassettes, DVD/VHS, Video Games, Toys, etc. (Free Shipping [$35+])
- Deep Discount - DVDs, CDs, Books, Video Games, and more. (No NY Tax, Free Shipping [$25+], PayPal Accepted)
- eBay - Various items, ships individually from various sellers, auctions mostly. (No NY Tax [most sellers], Free Shipping [some sellers], PayPal Accepted)
- Target - Various types of items. (Free Shipping [$25+], PayPal Accepted)
- Walmart - Various types of items. (Free Shipping [$35+], PayPal Accepted)
- GamePressure Guides
- Games Database
- Ian Albert's Video Game Maps
- GTA Forums - A message board for every Grand Theft Auto game ever made. Lots of useful info here, some mostly geared towards the PC version.
- Video Game Museum, The
- CODES: User-Created PS2 CodeBreaker Codes (for a modest amount of games)
- CODES: Action Replay Official Site - United States (Code Junkies)
- CODES: CodeTwink Network: Cheats, Saves
Formerly known as Code Master's Game Software Code Creator's Club, and then as the official site for the CodeBreaker cheat device, the site is now an archive of Game Shark (PS1) and CodeBreaker (PS1 & PS2) codes (and for some other devices and other systems) created up to early November 2008.
NOTE: Do NOT submit game saves to them. You will lose ownership of your saves if you do it, and they will modify it to replace the game's icon with their own. If you later request that they delete your save from the site, your request will be denied. You should submit them to GameFaqs (link below), where you will retain ownership of it, and they will post it without modifying it.
- CODES: Game Genie.Com - click on Enhancers for classic Game Genie and Game Shark codes.
- CODES: Game Shark PS1 Codes (archive)
- CODES: GFCC, The (archive) - Creators of many great Action Replay/Game Shark v1&2 codes for the Grand Theft Auto series of Playstation 2 games.
- TROPHIES: PlaystationTrophies.org
- TROPHIES: True Trophies
- ACHIEVEMENTS: XboxAchievements.com
- ACHIEVEMENTS: True Achievements
- SAVES: Next Gen Update - Master Index
- SAVES: Next Gen Update - Forum